Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Third ds106: 1 Quote a Day

 1 Quote a Day is Writing Assignment 189. It was submitted by mome. The assignment description is:

"Quotes are awesome. They recall a time, a trend or can identify you with a certain group. Type up a simple line/quote/text-based meme today without divulging the source (or completing the quote). People who recognize the line can respond in the comments! "

I know we are not supposed to reveal the back ground of the quote, but I wanted to explain my reasoning since it's from a song I am fond of so I apologize for disobeying the directions. Plus, writing a blog post of 2 sentences seemed bogus.

"I learned working with the negatives could make for better pictures."
Drake

This quote is from Drake's new album Take Care, which sold 631,000 copies in its first week. This quote, apart from being from one of my favorite songs from the album, holds a lot of meaning personally since I have been going through some negative times regarding love and what not. It reminds to look for positivity no matter how bad life may seem.


No comments:

Post a Comment