Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Second ds106: My very own Spubble!

 Your very own Spubble is Visual Assignment 190. It was submitted by Jim Groom. The assignment description is too:

"Learn to love yourself, grab a picture of yourself in which your body language, actions, gestures, etc. suggest one thing and then play off that using a speech bubble. Ideally the result would make people laugh---but I must acknowledge there are other possible emotional responses that may be just as acceptable. Think of it as lolcat, save it's a human (namely you) and there is nothing compelling anyone to abuse the letter z in the speech bubble text."

I was inspired to do this assigment after I saw my friend Walter's blog post.While he used Picnik as reccomemnend, I felt that I wanted to do it by hand so I used Paintbrush for Mac OSX.



I was inspired to do it by hand to make it look like the old school Yo! MTV Raps logo, but in this picture I was doing a rock sign with my hand even though my clothe was more hip-hop style, both music style that I enjoy, thus I wrote Yo! Rock on!



Although embarrassing, and not quite similar, I like the way my spubble turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment